Optimize the Elgato Gaming HD60 S/HD60 Pro for OBS Studio

OBS Studio Optimize the Elgato Gaming HD60 S/HD60 Pro for OBS Studio

molerop

If I could not handle it, can I expect someone to help me through PM?
I need advice what can I do to buy more exalted orbs? I really care about the best result and every exalted orb is on a gold weight, so if anyone wants to sell their orbs or buy exalted orbs from me, it's best to go to Odealo
https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

Last edited:

r0yber

Hi LtRoyalShrimp, thanks for the awesome guide on how to conf the elgato capture card for OBS. I still have one Issue and it has to be software related since it doesnt happen in the elgato app. I tried every sound input on dektop variant i could find in this thread... but it won't help. I do have scratching in audio when I caputre the device. I set 48khz frequenz in audio settings... did waveout as output ... montor and output the device ... everything... there is always a little scratching in the audio,... and i dont know why... went through every audio related configure settings... any ideas? Running windows 10 fresh Install... Drivers installed. Elgato drivers installed. Chose the right device in Card Settings... OBS 21.0.1.. Help? :D

Jim Flannery

For me, my Elgato device doesn't show up in OBS Studio.... it's not on my list of devices to add as a Source.
It does work through the Elgato Game Capture HD Software tho.... any idea why it wouldn't be appearing in OBS Studio?

caharkness

Hi there!

Awesome post. I was wondering where you were able to conclude that the Elgato HD60 Pro benefits from 48 kHz audio sampling as opposed to the 44.1 kHz. Is there software that's available to measure some of the technical specifications of attached capture cards, including the Elgato HD60 Pro?

Thank you so much!