Only starting OBS, FiveM lags.

Fireplaceeee

Hello, how the title says, when I'm playing FiveM normally without OBS opened, the GTA V it's going fluid good without any problems but, when I only open the OBS, FPS drops inmediatly. I've tried with OBS 24.0.3 and more things trying to change configurations for example. When I see the streaming on Twitch, I see it perfectly, 60 FPS, but in my game FPS drops.

My PC specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB
Motherboard: B450M PRO 2 V2
RAM: 16GB CORSAIR LPX

qhobbes

qhobbes

1. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
2. SLI/Crossfire Capture Mode (aka 'Shared memory capture') is very slow, and only to be used on SLI & Crossfire systems.

If you're using a laptop or a display with multiple graphics cards and your game is only running on one of them, consider switching OBS to run on the same GPU instead of enabling this setting. Guide available here.
3. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.
4. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.

If still having issues after making those changes, post new log.

Fireplaceeee

1. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
2. SLI/Crossfire Capture Mode (aka 'Shared memory capture') is very slow, and only to be used on SLI & Crossfire systems.

If you're using a laptop or a display with multiple graphics cards and your game is only running on one of them, consider switching OBS to run on the same GPU instead of enabling this setting. Guide available here.
3. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.
4. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.

If still having issues after making those changes, post new log.

I still having the same problem, like I told FPS drops automatically when I open the OBS, when I close that FPS recover normal rate, here is the new log: https://obsproject.com/logs/_Yzn70fhwN6ZDW9Y

qhobbes

It looks like you just did 1, 2 and changed your Output Resolution. Do 3 and 4, change your encoder to NVENC with preset Quality, look-ahead and psycho visual tuning unchecked (x264 uses CPU) and then post a new log with streaming session.

Fireplaceeee

It looks like you just did 1, 2 and changed your Output Resolution. Do 3 and 4, change your encoder to NVENC with preset Quality, look-ahead and psycho visual tuning unchecked (x264 uses CPU) and then post a new log with streaming session.

Same problem, I don't know if the problem it's on my PC specs maybe, but with a 1660 SUPER and Ryzen 5 3600, shouldn't having problems... Last log: https://obsproject.com/logs/ZXvck5SRkSygJhoT
Task manager: https://i.gyazo.com/b9c386e4391b30d89dbb6a7e1b1b2df4.png

qhobbes

1. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene (SOLO JUEGO).
2. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other. You can use the same Game Capture for all your games! If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
3. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.