Resource icon

OBS Lua OBSPlay (Nvidia ShadowPlay Alternative) 1.0.1

Kwozy

Kwozy submitted a new resource:

OBSPlay (Nvidia ShadowPlay Alternative) - Organize your clips automatically like ShadowPlay

This is for the people who love the way ShadowPlay automatically sorts you clips, but don't like the limited audio tracks. This script will sorts your clips based on the current scene name(If Enabled), and because its OBS you can have as many audio tracks as you want. Just set the Base Save Path to whatever directory path you want the replays to move to, and enable the options you want. Scene Based Folder will create a new folder in the Base Save Path and move the Replay there. Scene Based...

Read more about this resource...

Kwozy

Kwozy updated OBSPlay (Nvidia ShadowPlay Alternative) with a new update entry:

Little Fix

There was an error in the last update which could have caused possible issues(I forgot to release a source). That is now fixed. Regarding the bug I motioned in the last update post. I could not figure out why it does this but there is a solution. Make your Recording Path(The one in OBS Settings, not the script) to the drive you want you replays to be moved to(*Does not have to be same folder, just same drive*). For some reason OBS's function...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cupara

Wanted to let you know that I run Windows 11 Pro Beta and it works great on this version. The version of Windows 11 I'm running is 21H2 so I'm not sure if it will run on previous versions of Windows 11. Great job.

MFGAVIN

Hey, I was wondering if this was still ongoing or halted. And if it's still ongoing, wouldn't you be able to use how the game capture recognizes games and be able to use that to make the prefix of recordings or make folders out of it?

Kwozy

Hey, I was wondering if this was still ongoing or halted. And if it's still ongoing, wouldn't you be able to use how the game capture recognizes games and be able to use that to make the prefix of recordings or make folders out of it?
Sorry for late response. As of now I’m currently not working on it although I may pick it up again in the future. When I was making this script there was no way to access the window title or game title of the window/game capture through Lua. I did hear that someone was working on something that could make it possible although I’m not sure if it was implemented yet. If that gets done I will for sure come back to this and do that as that was my plan all along

SenseiDakara

Hey! Is there a way you could add a screenshots option too? Also this works really well with the auto scene switcher. I dont have to manually switch scenes.

JayTheXXVII

After trying for a few hours, I am unable to create more than one replay of the same scene, it just overwrites the file instead of adding a +1 to the filename of the replays. I dont have any experience in lua or I would attempt to modify the code myself lol

Kwozy

After trying for a few hours, I am unable to create more than one replay of the same scene, it just overwrites the file instead of adding a +1 to the filename of the replays. I dont have any experience in lua or I would attempt to modify the code myself lol
This should not be possible unless all your replays are called the same thing as i only add a prefix to the file name

FAT9L

I created a fork that is compatible with Linux directory structures. It's up on GitHub if you'd like to take a look, I don't want to post another version of this without your permission.

Kwozy

I created a fork that is compatible with Linux directory structures. It's up on GitHub if you'd like to take a look, I don't want to post another version of this without your permission.
Sorry just saw this. If u still want to post it go ahead doesn’t matter to me. I appreciate the thought tho.