OBSCurrentSong (Spotify)

Free OBSCurrentSong (Spotify) V1.28

Rotinx

actually, i just discovered that it doesnt change the song title once it switches to the next song. I have to click the .exe file in order for it to update in the stream. any way to fix that?
I've just tested my application I can't recreate this issue are you using the latest version of my application and the lastest verison of the desktop spotify application. If so are you on premium or free?

Trigonomancer

I wanted to know if you pretend to implement a feature to get album cover links and also, how do I add a spacing on the singular text files like "song" and "artist" for scrolling texts, this is how I'm displaying my songs currently
2019-10-02 10_45_26-OBS 24.0.1 (64-bit, windows) - Perfil_ Untitled - Cenas_ Untitled.png

as you can see the title and artist are taking from the separate text files

Rotinx

I wanted to know if you pretend to implement a feature to get album cover links and also, how do I add a spacing on the singular text files like "song" and "artist" for scrolling texts, this is how I'm displaying my songs currently
View attachment 48169
as you can see the title and artist are taking from the separate text files

Hello Trigonomancer,

I'm confused about the album cover links, if your wanting me to implement a feature where it does fetch the album link, that won't be possible due to the application being completely independent from the API. Which is this applications main feature, because no one wants to signin to spotify to get the current playing song.

Currently there is no option to add spacing to singular files in the software itself, but OBS Studio does have this option which can be found here.
1570076572811.png

JzB4XCA.gif

Best regards.

Trigonomancer

Hello Trigonomancer,

I'm confused about the album cover links, if your wanting me to implement a feature where it does fetch the album link, that won't be possible due to the application being completely independent from the API. Which is this applications main feature, because no one wants to signin to spotify to get the current playing song.

Currently there is no option to add spacing to singular files in the software itself, but OBS Studio does have this option which can be found here.
View attachment 48183
JzB4XCA.gif

It's fine, I'm using a widget to get the album cover and I still use this plug in because it gives me the plain text file for everything, thank you for the response.

Rotinx

If you choose display artist and song seperately if the artist has a "-" in their name it kinda breaks: https://imgur.com/a/jabjqEZ
Hey sorry about the late reply, due to the way the artist and song name is gathered this issue cannot fixed without some kind of validation, from like a external api or even using Spotifys api directly which would introduce signing in which is completely out of scope for the project in mind, if your listening to a lot of artists who have -'s in their name I recommend using another app which directly utilizes the spotify api.

KielD-01

Hello, RedW0lf007.
I would love to hear if there any chance to swap the order of the author and song title?

For example, I would like to do the next thing:
"Vision by Gemini".

And currently, it's not that possible, or am I missing some option?
Would be gladly thankful for Your reply.

Sincerely,
Best Regards,

Roman

Rotinx

Hello, RedW0lf007.
I would love to hear if there any chance to swap the order of the author and song title?

For example, I would like to do the next thing:
"Vision by Gemini".

And currently, it's not that possible, or am I missing some option?
Would be gladly thankful for Your reply.

Sincerely,
Best Regards,

Roman

Hey, Roman correct that isn't possible atm. Maybe in the future when I get the time to add it in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

penyunne

has suddenly stopped working for me :( it was fine yesterday but now it's not
just shows a black blank box when I launch it

Rotinx

has suddenly stopped working for me :( it was fine yesterday but now it's not
just shows a black blank box when I launch it
Strange, the application still works for me. Please reinstall the latest version, as it's possible it got somehow corrupt or some files got missing.

ctech9

Is there something like this but for amazon music? Currently have a prime subscription and want to use it instead of spotify during streams.