Resource icon

Non-OBS Script OBS_AdFree_YouTube_PlayLists 0.11

Marcedo

Marcedo

Marcedo updated OBS_AdFree_YouTube_PlayLists with a new update entry:

youtube_playlist_localhost_pumuckl.0.9

https://github.com/arjunae/youtube_playlist_localhost

youtube_playlist_localhost
Streams a YouTube Link, an ID, or even a Playlist to a VLC Instance.
Make it available on http://localhost:8080/gogo.ts (for use with eg LiveStreaming Apps aka OBS)
  • removed dependency to "youtube-dl" and "ffmpeg", just utilizes vlc and php
  • Shows current played title.
  • written to survive Provider BlackHoles.
-> OBS Post:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Marcedo

Marcedo updated OBS_AdFree_YouTube_PlayLists with a new update entry:

Simple Youtube VLC Playlist Streamer

Heyo...
-> rewritten the playlist fetcher to use Youtubes v3Api.
-> still routes a youtube video resource via http://localhost:8080/gogo.ts
-> provides the fetched playlist / current title in yt_playlist.txt / yt_title.txt
-> alpha again - so some stuffs still todo, but at least it wont crash our universe (crossed Fingers;)
rockOn, MarcedoView attachment 40057

Read the rest of this update entry...

Marcedo

Heyo.. Just checked back in here... In case that's still of Interest - just open that URL within a browser, which should then start a regular download. If that works on your machine - you might also just try to view the stream via a regular OBS VideoSource as an Option.
For your other Question - Generally, the code really should be reimplemented within the OBS lua Script Subsys which would allow more features.
Anyway -That new YT Premium Service (which intentionally also doesnt show ads:) ) encrypted "Premium video" stuff to prevent accessing them AdFree without paying. I do think they wont "really Like" such a port. But if someone out there wanting to fiddle around a bit - I left detailled Explainations on how to "fix" that. (currently - all non premium tagged vids should work ad free either.)
Kudos- Marcedo

Ok was playing around with this today, pretty cool.. but i cant seem to get any youtube playlists to work it giver a error code 102

Heyo.. Just checked back in here... In case that's still of Interest - just open that URL within a browser, which should then start a regular download. If that works on your machine - you might also just try to view the stream via a regular OBS VideoSource as an Option.
For your other Question - Generally, the code really should be reimplemented within the OBS lua Script Subsys which would allow more features.
Anyway -That new YT Premium Service (which intentionally also doesnt show ads:) ) encrypted "Premium video" stuff to prevent accessing them AdFree without paying. I do think they wont "really Like" such a port. But if someone out there wanting to fiddle around a bit - I left detailled Explainations on how to "fix" that. (currently - all non premium tagged vids should work ad free either.)
Kudos- Marcedo

also anyway you knowhow to use a url that uses say oiyoyoyi&t=120

which is using a starting time, i tried looking at the github for that youtube script but its not in english