OBS Won't Start

Dino868

Attached is the screenshot and crash log.
Please help.

screen.png

Attachments

• Crash 2022-06-07 23-39-40.txt
    50.9 KB · Views: 9

ModernManuh_

Most of the times is a driver related issue, I would check my GPU drivers. I had this issue but in my case it was my RAM, I had to swap my RAM sticks and it fixed for some reason. I really recommend checking any driver first. Also... I'm pretty sure Windows 10 still needs some fixes and they already launched Windows 11, like the previous OS was ok as it it... There might be W11 related issues as well, usually OBS crashes when something that it relays on fails, not OBS itself. Of course, this can be an OBS issue but we have to wait developers if updating your drivers and checking your hardware won't help

Dino868

Most of the times is a driver related issue, I would check my GPU drivers. I had this issue but in my case it was my RAM, I had to swap my RAM sticks and it fixed for some reason. I really recommend checking any driver first. Also... I'm pretty sure Windows 10 still needs some fixes and they already launched Windows 11, like the previous OS was ok as it it... There might be W11 related issues as well, usually OBS crashes when something that it relays on fails, not OBS itself. Of course, this can be an OBS issue but we have to wait developers if updating your drivers and checking your hardware won't help
thank you for the reply, it was the driver