OBS Voicemeeter

OBS Voicemeeter 1.0.0

HaunterHero

I use the same plugin to bring audio from Cubase into OBS and haven't been able to live stream my music. No one seems to have any information as I check everyday.
You can still have OBS 27 installed and use that. I don't think there is enough benefit to switch to OBS 28 atm anyway. I have both 28 and 27 installed so I can use this plugin.
I use it so that I can set my audio levels in OBS to what I want and just leave it, Then I can use Voicemeeter as I usual to adjust volume across my PC. If anyone knows another way to achieve the same result, please let me know.

lifewithmatthew

There's no more need for voicemeeter as this feature is now built into obs
I disagree. While I'm glad you don't need it for your setup, there are people, like myself, who still use voicemeeter outside of streaming needs. This filter let me incorporate my existing workflow into OBS with almost no lag, and I would love to see it updated so I don't have to jury rig some half baked solution.

Seamas73

After updating VoiceMeeter to version 3.0.2.8 OBS Studio 27.2.4 with VoiceMeeter 1.0.0 plugin crashes on starting.

Seamas73

After updating VoiceMeeter to version 3.0.2.8 OBS Studio 27.2.4 with VoiceMeeter 1.0.0 plugin crashes on starting.
My Bad: After updating VoiceMeeter to version 3.0.2.8 OBS Studio 27.2.4 with VoiceMeeter 1.0.0 plugin crashes on starting if I install Equaliser APO, and it connects to Voicemeeter.