OBS Voicemeeter 0.0.1

Supported Bit Versions
64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/Andersama/obs-studio/tree/voicemeeter-integration
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
Windows
Uses Voicmeeter's remote api to gain access to audio buffers before output to wasapi drivers. Gives the ability to mix inputs freely.
Author
Andersama
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Andersama

• rematrix-filter plugin
    rematrix-filter plugin
    Allows custom mixing of channels, duplicate, mute, swap and reorder channels at will.

Latest reviews

I'm a big fan of everything 'VoiceMeeter' and I've got to say, this is right on the mark. It's very simple and barebones, but I can't really think of any features to stack ontop of what's being offered here (direct connectivity).

I'd like to, however, add that I ran into an issue where all of my VoiceMeeter-sources in OBS stopped working. In their source properties they just 'existed', and referred to nothing (as if the plugin wasn't even installed). I have no clue where to even begin recreating the scenario to give you a more accurate description of what the problem really was. I was messing around just about everywhere in OBS at that time. Just a quick OBS restart solved the issue. Just thought I'd let you know.

Anyways, this one is definetly a keeper for me!
A
Andersama
Due to the remote api I was given to work with I only check to see if Voicemeeter is installed / running at the start. I haven't gotten a response from them, but presumably they're working on shipping remote api dlls which will allow the plugin to auto-start Voicemeeter if you've forgotten. (However from my testing w/ my install this function did not work, but did gracefully fail).

TLDR; Make sure the application is running before you start OBS. And I'm crossing fingers they'll have implemented their api fully soon.