OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued]

OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued] v1.0

Zeetank TTV

3,990 $ for Qt ??!

It seems like i can't use the pluggin since i'm not the owner of a QT Version.
It seems like QT is about 3gb, am i wrong somewhere ?

Can someone explain to me how can i get this obs-transition-matrix to work properly because the installation guide fails me when im click the QT button...

Pretty please<3

Maestro

It broke this menu for me. I have bunch of scenes for games and other ones for programming. They have different design and transitions. After installing your plugin it set transitions for all gaming scenes to "Shadow". And I can't change it from OBS menu anymore. I guess I have to use plugin menu now, but it would be nice if you could fix that.

1589727683879.png

MaalMusik

Hi, I'm new to OBS and here. Can anyone tell me how to install Transition Matrix on Mac OS Catalina? I can't seem to figure it out.

Zeetank TTV

What is QT? As it was for me I just dropped it in OBS folder and that's it
I might be doing it wrong... But when i'm trying to get the pluggin to work, it's not working for me, the menu isn't popping. They are telling me that i must get QT for it to work, it's like an editor for scripts to work if i understand correct.

I can't find a way to install the pluggin, i am using a i9 9,9 on windows 10 platform.

I might need some help for this to work properly :/

Barboron

Really nice but would be nice if it was possible to mass apply a transition setting to multiple entries in the matrix. Be it apply the setting to multiple entries at once or a copy and paste setting.

Either way, really nice Tool.

Zzaaiinn

Hi, I'm new to OBS and here. Can anyone tell me how to install Transition Matrix on Mac OS Catalina? I can't seem to figure it out.
The same issue is being faced. If you are able to figure out, please lmk or if some community member can step in!

Thanks,

Z

vontoddenstein

What is QT? As it was for me I just dropped it in OBS folder and that's it
I'm sorry; you dropped what exactly into the folder? Because when I download the zip, it is full of files and subfolders and instructions which mention installing QT, CMake and OBS Studio development. And the version of QT isn't even available and nothing points to the correct version.

wired

Fantastic plugin. If I may, I have some requests?

1. Make the matrix window not modal - I would like to be able to check the transitions while having the config window open - I have a very complex scene config. While doing this, could you let us maximise the window too?
2. Make it possible to widen/narrow the columns in the matrix view. For example, if you have scenes called "clever_scene1" and "clever_scene2", you only see "clever_sce.." in the title so it's hard to know which is which.

emac1ennan

Hey guys got the transition matrix window up in front of me but in red on the bottom left it says OBSTransitionMatrix.Description in red and I cant seem to make any changes, any help? Thanks

madcowarg

Hi, sometimes when I restart OBS some transitions change, then I need to change again. IDK what is causing this.

E.g: Stinger changing to fading, then I need to go there and change back. (I have other rules using fade, so maybe the script is selecting the wrong transition?)
Hi,
I'm having the same issue, it's like the matrix is not saving all changes and always resets to the "Any" Row.
Have you found a workaround ?

Thanks.

phislipe

I'm having an issue sometimes when i restart obs, the "Any" row is filled by a transition even though i didn't set it.

Kevyncito

Hi. I just tried the Mac install instructions. I ran all the scripts but it failed and now OBS won't open at all. I got a qt not installed error (which was fun because I didn't know I needed qt), installed qt, got the same error again and now I don't know how to get OBS to work again. I tried a fresh install but that doesn't seem to help. Thoughts?

Britishbrat

I'm having some trouble with this plugin and would love a little help. I think I must be doing something wrong with the installation process? The plugin shows up in my tools menus but I can't seem to edit anything and the text seems to be wrong? See my attached screenshot, thank you.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 51

nirahiel

Could you add a way to select "Any" as a destination ?
I'd like to have a specific transition from my "starting" scene to any other scene by default.