OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued]

OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued] v1.0

HCVoiron

HI ! great job.. i have one small question though : I've set a transition as "stinger". It plays a small video (2000ms approx). But when i switch from one scene to another (a replay scene) with this transition, the replay starts during the transition so the first two seconds of the replay are "hidden"... I've tried different settings, but can't find out where to make the replay starts after the stinger transition.
Regards

HCVoiron

I guess i did, but without success... I'm counting in front of my cameras from one to five, and so far, it keeps starting between two and three seconds...
But i'll try again tomorrow in order to be sure and tell you ;)

HCVoiron

With the start delay, everything is fine ! i may have set another parameter by mistake... But with the start delay, with the correct amount of time, it's allright... :D
Thanks again :)

troyhammaren

Dude, this is a very useful plugin. Love it!

I only have one little issue. It does not use the correct transition the first time switching a scene after hitting the record button. After that everything works fine.

Yurlyn

I only have one little issue. It does not use the correct transition the first time switching a scene after hitting the record button. After that everything works fine.
I sort of have a similar issue but I think it needs some time "loading" the transition so what I usually do is triggering the different transitions I've got set up before going live. That seems to work.

shaolin

Thats seems like a funny bug if we narrow down to plugin specific issue, Could you try the default OBS Installation without the plugin and try to use the 'Override Transition feature' by right clicking the scenes and check if the same behavior happens?

shaolin

I sort of have a similar issue but I think it needs some time "loading" the transition so what I usually do is triggering the different transitions I've got set up before going live. That seems to work.
If this is the case and linked with @troyhammaren report, It seems more like something related to media player changes than the plugin.

I know it could be hard to capture on video but can you try to repro and have a recording of that happening and provide the log of the session?

Yurlyn

If this is the case and linked with @troyhammaren report, It seems more like something related to media player changes than the plugin.

I know it could be hard to capture on video but can you try to repro and have a recording of that happening and provide the log of the session?
Here you go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHVdGbd3oNw :D Also, the scene transition to the sad cam is correct as a slow fade and it goes back with a transition stinger.

Attachments

• 2019-06-25 19-29-38.txt
    97.9 KB · Views: 50

UpDownLeftDie

This is great but tedious. I would love to be able to copy-paste blocks (don't have to set transition time each time) and a "Fill" row or column with the same exact transition.

OM26R

Is that possible to select from A to B the transition #1, but from B to A transition #2? I mean if I need kind of reverse transition. Thanks

Narcogen

According to the log, it isn't installed. If it was in the folder it's supposed to be in, it would be in the list below of loaded modules.

If it was in that folder, but couldn't load for any reason, that error would also be logged, so I'm guessing it just isn't there.

18:35:45.290: ---------------------------------
18:35:45.290: Loaded Modules:
18:35:45.290: win-wasapi.dll
18:35:45.290: win-mf.dll
18:35:45.290: win-ivcam.dll
18:35:45.290: win-dshow.dll
18:35:45.290: win-decklink.dll
18:35:45.290: win-capture.dll
18:35:45.290: vlc-video.dll
18:35:45.290: text-freetype2.dll
18:35:45.290: rtmp-services.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-x264.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-vst.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-transitions.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-text.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-streamelements.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-qsv11.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-outputs.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-ndi.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-filters.dll
18:35:45.290: obs-ffmpeg.dll
18:35:45.291: obs-browser.dll
18:35:45.291: image-source.dll
18:35:45.291: frontend-tools.dll
18:35:45.291: enc-amf.dll
18:35:45.291: decklink-ouput-ui.dll
18:35:45.291: coreaudio-encoder.dll
18:35:45.291: ---------------------------------
18:35:45.428: ==== Startup complete ===============================================

WeatherNow

I am new to installing plugins for OBS, how do I get this? I looked at the readme, but there was so much tech jargon in there that I couldn't follow it, thanks! (I am on Windows)