OBS Stuttering Audio Issue

Brawlcats

I recently made the decision to switch from Streamlabs Desktop to OBS, and while streams and recordings have usually been fine, on two separate occasions the stream/recording has come out with choppy/stuttering audio. I've been scrambling through settings, drivers, and all sorts of things to fix it. I even uninstalled OBS and reinstalled it, completely factory resetting the program and still nothing has resolved itself.

It started when I streamed Sonic 06 last week, when people in chat complained about the audio stuttering. I still have one of the VODs available here if you want to take a look, though you can only view it in 360p for some reason:
Oddly enough, people also commented on my microphone making a weird chirping sound. For some odd reason, though, this entire problem happened to resolve itself for no apparent reason, so I thought I was in the clear, and I was for about a week. This Tuesday, however, the problem came back and has stayed. Here's a recording I just made, though I think YouTube's video encoding seemed to buff out most of the chirping sounds and just left audio stuttering:

A weird property of these recordings is that I can upload them to Discord, but I can't watch them on desktop. I can only watch them on mobile, and they sound pretty bad on there too.

I have no idea what could be causing this. I've looked through multiple similar issues in the forum and reddit, even posted about it on the reddit with no response, updated any outdated drivers, fiddled with various settings on OBS, and none of it seems to be helping. It's honestly driving me crazy and any help would be appreciated.

Here is my current log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/TmB3DG4QuBP1eA50

Brawlcats

UPDATE: I have no idea if this solved it, but after nearly a week of fiddling around with it, it managed to fix itself by me simply opening task manager and... looking at my GPU performance? I have no idea why or how this would impact my renders but it seemed to do something because I was successfully able to record and stream last night.

Brawlcats

UPDATE (2): I'm encountering this problem again 10 days later, and I'm essentially back to square one. Doing what I "did" to resolve it the first time isn't doing anything, go figure, so I'm not exactly sure what the root of the problem is at all.

Here's an updated log file with any potential changes I've made between then and now:

Brawlcats

UPDATE (3): For anyone who found this forum post through searches, I believe I found a solution. I installed a new audio encoder (previously I was using FFMPEG AAC) called CoreAudio AAC, following this YouTube video below:
I will keep posting if anything changes!