Obs studio keeps crashing after using virtual cam

Carlos3101

So I downloaded a plugin that makes one source your designated virtual camera, and its been working fine till today, now the camera source doesn't come up in any applications where I use a webcam and also it keeps crashing my obs
I've attached the crash report because I don't understand how to read it and was hoping if someone on here could help me identify the problem

This is the latest crash file of about 20, I boot up obs and start working then it just crashes about 2 minutes after i boot it up
Any help would be amazing!

Attachments

• Crash 2021-04-18 20-56-19.txt
    99.7 KB · Views: 163

dlnashville

Everything was great for months, until I upgraded Reincubate CAMO to the newest version. Now OBS crashes every time I open CAMO app. Downloaded EpoCam...Same thing now withOBS. Mac OS Sierra 10.13.6. Tried it on my WIN 10 laptop. It all works great but the latency renders it unusable. Using this for my acoustic live streams. Tried for hours to find the previous versions (can
t roll back the MacBook Pro bc I didn't"t have my time machine hard drive hooked up at that time)of OBS and CAMO with now luck....UGH