Question / Help OBS Studio keeps bugging out

EcchiSamurai

Recently, my OBS Studio has been bugging out and its getting to the point that I just don't want to associate with this program anymore. I didn't have issues with recording other than the video quality being really bad. I ended up fiddling with the settings and got everything situated, but now its just bugging out again and it's getting on my nerves, real quick.

This is what is happening:
I'll record something for about an hour and the video will freeze, but the audio keeps playing. When I stop the recording, it takes up to 5 minutes to stop the recording if I don't force stop it. Even when I do wait that long for the video to actually stop, it still produces a buggy video. I've tried youtube tutorials, I've looked at other threads on here, and have even reset my settings for recordings. Nothing is working. I'm at my wits end here and am about to just uninstall it, and say forget recording my drawings. This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Log File - was recording my browzer as a test so I don't know if it says what it was recording or not. Not sure if thats important at all?
https://obsproject.com/logs/BLlI9bWsWFrz5_BK