OBS Studio is closing my Live Stream frequently

paulo.gross

Hey Guys! Here is Paulo Gross and I don't know more what I can do. Please, help me.

I have a channel on Twitch and YouTube and I stream more on Twitch frequently, some times a week. In the past, I streamed with these configurations:
Resolution 1920x1080p
60 FPS
Lotus HDMI Video Capture
By using my Laptop ACER Intel i5 and my Nintendo Switch Oled. Understand that I'm not playing on my Laptop directly, I'm playing on my Nintendo Switch, but evertything is capture by Lotus board to PC streamed via OBS for Twitch, okay.
Then, in the beginning of this month, September 2024 is when it started my headache due to this. I updated my OBS for current version 30.2.3 and a lot of drivers requested by Windows Updating.
After this, I can not stream anything more. Not with the stability and high quality as before. I've applied a lot of different configurations, but no solution till now. I changed my configurations by decreasing the quality like this:
Initially: 1920x1080p and 60fps (I was streaming for 1 year and a half this way and rarely I had some problem).
After: 1920x1080p and 50 fps, didn't work. Stream is closed every 5-10 minutes.
I've changed bitrates for 4500, 5000, 6000, 7000kbps and nothing.
Also decreasing more (according quality required by Twitch and YouTube)
1920x1080p and 30 fps, the problem persisted
Then, 1280x720p and 60fps, also nothing changed.
Then, 1280x720p and 50fps, also nothing changed.
Then, 1280x720p and 30fps, also nothing changed. It seems that doesn't matter which configuration, bitrate or resolution I put to stream out and my Live will be totally unstable, by closing each 5-10 minutes.
Also, I did a lot of OBS downgrades for v29, v30 and subversions, also didn't solve my problem.
What can it be this problem? How to solve it? Any suggestion?

OBS bottom:
CPU usage don't cross 30% and signal-antenna together with bitrates get red and decrease to zero till close connection.