OBS Studio - Cubase 13 - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz

XiDiA

Well i dont have the best gear, but i need to make this to work. Need good quality for the wievers and i dont know what settings i need. Last time OBS crached and 1 screen stoped to work (activate graphic card) and start to work again. Will show all my settings. Yes i know i need better gear but im sick and got no money right now. The sound is no problems, connecting Reastream from cubase to obs, its more quality and craching.
A.PNG
b.PNG
c.PNG
3131.PNG

This is Cubase

123456.PNG
1234567.PNG

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Graphics cardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4.0GB)
Memory10.5 GB Free ??? (16.0 GB Total)
Screen 1 (OBS)
Screen 2 (Cubse 13)
AOC 2230 (1680 x 1050 @ 59 Hz)
B24W-7 LED (1920 x 1200 @ 59 HZ)
Audio NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio (dont know why i got 2)
Internet speed - Mbps Down 93.49 Mbps Up 90.14 Mbps
Motherboard Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. (MS-7996)
More info here.

qhobbes

YouTube recommends 12 Mbps for 1920x1080 60 FPS H264 streaming and you're using 18 Mbps for 1728x1080 60 FPS, which is even higher than their recommend rate for HDR 1920x1080 60 FPS uploaded content. So that should be good. We really need a log of your stream to see if you're having any issues and go from there. It can be just to restream (you don't have to be restreaming from there at the time). It would also help to know what platforms you are restreaming to in case they have any limits.

XiDiA

YouTube recommends 12 Mbps for 1920x1080 60 FPS H264 streaming and you're using 18 Mbps for 1728x1080 60 FPS, which is even higher than their recommend rate for HDR 1920x1080 60 FPS uploaded content. So that should be good. We really need a log of your stream to see if you're having any issues and go from there. It can be just to restream (you don't have to be restreaming from there at the time). It would also help to know what platforms you are restreaming to in case they have any limits.
Thank you, now its a bit late but will stream tomorrow and uploading a log, so today i can see it was maybe something with reaplugin.

Attachments

• 2024-07-02 20-03-59.txt
    172.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2024-07-03 22-53-32.txt
    134.4 KB · Views: 11

qhobbes

1. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed. Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.

Source affected (potential cause): Skrivbordsljud
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Högtalare (Realtek High Definition Audio): 48000 Hz
Microphone (USB PnP Audio Device): 48000 Hz
Mikrofonuppsättning (Kinect USB Audio): 16000 Hz
Realtek HD Audio 2nd output (Realtek High Definition Audio): 48000 Hz
[VIRTUAL_AUDIO_DEVICE_PROCESS_LOOPBACK]: 48000 Hz
3. Your audio monitoring device failed to load. To correct this:

1) Go to Settings > Audio and set your monitoring device to something other than what it is now. Press Apply.
2) Restart OBS.
3) Go to Settings > Audio and set your monitoring device to the correct one. Press Apply.
4. Your GPU is maxed out and OBS can't render and encode scenes fast enough (0.2% of the time). OBS requires a little GPU to render your scene. Set Multipass Mode to Single Pass and disable Psycho Visual Tuning as those use additional GPU. You will need to enable "Enable Custom Encoder Settings". Please see the GPU Overload Guide. Also try changing your output FPS to 30 since your cameras are also 30. Do people really need to see Cubase at 60 FPS?

Please be aware that your gigabit-capable network card is only connecting at 100mbps. This may indicate a bad network cable or outdated router / switch which could be impacting network performance. You're not dropping frames so this isn't much of an issue. Also, almost all modern streaming services and video platforms expect video in 16:9 aspect ratio. OBS is currently configured to record in an aspect ratio that differs from that (16:10). You (or your viewers) will see black bars during playback. It is recommended to go to Settings -> Video and change your Canvas Resolution to one that is 16:9.

XiDiA

okey did test sream now and crached, i have not read your post jet.

Attachments

• 2024-07-04 03-18-03.txt
    118.4 KB · Views: 12

XiDiA

1. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed. Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.

Source affected (potential cause): Skrivbordsljud
2. One of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Högtalare (Realtek High Definition Audio): 48000 Hz
Microphone (USB PnP Audio Device): 48000 Hz
Mikrofonuppsättning (Kinect USB Audio): 16000 Hz
Realtek HD Audio 2nd output (Realtek High Definition Audio): 48000 Hz
[VIRTUAL_AUDIO_DEVICE_PROCESS_LOOPBACK]: 48000 Hz
3. Your audio monitoring device failed to load. To correct this:

1) Go to Settings > Audio and set your monitoring device to something other than what it is now. Press Apply.
2) Restart OBS.
3) Go to Settings > Audio and set your monitoring device to the correct one. Press Apply.
4. Your GPU is maxed out and OBS can't render and encode scenes fast enough (0.2% of the time). OBS requires a little GPU to render your scene. Set Multipass Mode to Single Pass and disable Psycho Visual Tuning as those use additional GPU. You will need to enable "Enable Custom Encoder Settings". Please see the GPU Overload Guide. Also try changing your output FPS to 30 since your cameras are also 30. Do people really need to see Cubase at 60 FPS?

Please be aware that your gigabit-capable network card is only connecting at 100mbps. This may indicate a bad network cable or outdated router / switch which could be impacting network performance. You're not dropping frames so this isn't much of an issue. Also, almost all modern streaming services and video platforms expect video in 16:9 aspect ratio. OBS is currently configured to record in an aspect ratio that differs from that (16:10). You (or your viewers) will see black bars during playback. It is recommended to go to Settings -> Video and change your Canvas Resolution to one that is 16:9.
thank you will have a look at the audio

qhobbes

It looks like you also enabled HAGS for some reason. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
Set Mode to Single Pass and disable Psycho Visual Tuning and Look-ahead as those use additional GPU and your GPU is maxed out. Are you gaming at the same time?