OBS Studio + Cubase 13 + Bad Laptop

XiDiA

My brain doesn't work as it should, so I need all the help I can get to be able to do what I love. I have been sick for 2 years now, without any kind of income and this means that I cannot buy new things, but have to use what I have. My biggest hobbies are Music production, Playing games (PS4) and streaming. Now, however,. I want to be able to stream when I create music live. But I can't get the settings to work (programs stops working or freeze. My computer also has 2 graphics cards, I don't know how to make OBS to use one graphics card and Cubase 13 another. So I am sending my spec, and hope to get help to get it working! Absolutely it does not have to be the best graphics in the world! but I don't want lagg and freeze . If you're going to help me, you have to remember that 1. I have adhd = (Problems with comprehension). 2. I have exhaustion syndrome, so I'm a bit slow, explain like I'm a child xD. Im so sorry for bad english.. thx anyway,

OHHHH! If you are
Cubase user like me? well then i need the perfect explaining for all settings for streaming on obs xD Using Reastream, but the Asio4all dos not help me at all.

Motherboard.PNG

(And yes i know, everything here is bad, thats the point for why im here)
Spec 2024-03-27.PNG

Graphic.PNG

CPU.PNG

Here is one of the streams.
XiDiA On Twitch
If i used like, guitarr, piano plugins (softer sound) it did sound good. But yea.

If you helping me i think this will help alot of people looking for perfect settings for low end pc.