OBS Studio 27 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelBeardQc

Morning, I have been running RC2 since day one.

I have an issue with a script (Advanced timer.lua) ever since getting on the RC train. Since RC3 did not fix the issue I will bring it up here.

Once you setup the scrip as usual, it works but you cannot make any setting change, seems like you absolutely have to delete and re-install to change anything, and even then as soon as 1 setting gets applied any further change will get reseted as soon as you leave the script page.
I am no the script dev and I left a note in his discussion page as well.

Running on windows

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Once you setup the scrip as usual, it works but you cannot make any setting change, seems like you absolutely have to delete and re-install to change anything, and even then as soon as 1 setting gets applied any further change will get reseted as soon as you leave the script page.
I confirmed this bug yesterday right as RC3 was being prepared. I've added it to the list.

PixelBeardQc

I have been having a glitch, some source will no display properly (hidden when enabled) after exiting studio mode but not all the time,

30% chance of some source dissapearing after exiting studio mode. Triggering and releasing studio mode solve the issue.

Videobuff

Morning, I have been running RC2 since day one.

I have an issue with a script (Advanced timer.lua) ever since getting on the RC train. Since RC3 did not fix the issue I will bring it up here.

I am no the script dev and I left a note in his discussion page as well.

Running on windows
Same issue here, updated to RC3 and still find same issue. Will continue testing....

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Do Release Candidate versions offer an update path to the official release?
Yes, you'll get a standard updater notification in-app once we release 27.0.0 itself.

My luts are not being recognized in Obs 27. Mac OS
Thanks for reporting this. We have a fix awaiting testing and we'll include it in whatever the next build is, either RC4 or release.

Enricob55

Installed RC3 but I found it quite unstable compared with RC2.
Just moving a Source layer up or down in the list, makes the application freeze forever. :-(

FortuN

Noticed that the dx12 sync sometimes hangs itself when playing Warzone (it also sometimes not hooking the game, just being black). And if you try to fix it by disable and enable it again the game crashes. Anyone else had this issues?
That fix is however great when its working! It was a nightmare before. Just this one bug with it

FortuN

Just got it agai
Same problem with COD warzone.

"Good" to hear its not only me. Got it again, have log this time.
Game capture window "frooze" and was stuck, then warzone crashed after i disabled the "fix direct3d 12" and enabled it again.

KenhCuaDaoLeMinh

Hello, thanks for the new beta release, but could anyone fix this long-time bug? Text scrolling cut-off is a very common error and on this forum there has been so many thread about this. But it still appears here, on v27. Hope someone could handle this.
1620490221939.png

Deullcore

There is still random lags where it look like its dropped from 60 fps to 30 does that for about 2 seconds then will go bakc to normal sometimes it doesnt happen at all and all is great

Status
Not open for further replies.