OBS/STREAMELEMENTS FAULTED MY PC!! (2022)

TabbidVR

Basically, I was recommended by a couple friends to stop using StreamlabsOBS and look into OBS (StreamElements Addon) because it took up less CPU, I said I'd look into it.
After updating (because I had installed it previously from the official website), I started working with it, things went swimmingly.
I put my PC to sleep, come back and my PC is shut down...
Okay, that's odd, let's turn it on.
I turn it on and my keyboard doesn't work...
Okay, let's restart it.
It restarts and I keep hearing the Windows disconnect sound on repeat in about 4 second intervals whilst also opening CMD on its own.
Yep...still weird, let's restart one last time.
Now my PC won't post (show a screen on either of my monitors) and is now unusable.
What...the heck...is going on.
One of my source of incomes is streaming and this cannot be happening.
Someone help!!
Please!!

PaiSand

The official website of OBS is this one you're in. Anything else isn't official.
OBS isn't a plugin. SE.live is and changes other things in OBS which may generates several problems. Any issues with it you should contact them.

If your PC isn't working the issue it's in the hardware (BIOS perhaps?) and not a piece of software.

TabbidVR

The official website of OBS is this one you're in. Anything else isn't official.
OBS isn't a plugin. SE.live is and changes other things in OBS which may generates several problems. Any issues with it you should contact them.

If your PC isn't working the issue it's in the hardware (BIOS perhaps?) and not a piece of software.
As I said, my PC refuses to show anything on my screen no matter how many times I've tried to enter the BIOS.
And I figured I'd post a thread both here and on the StreamElements forum, just to get greater amounts feedback that could potentially be helpful and fix my rig.