Resource icon

obs-shaderfilter 0.9-beta

RamSh

Hello! I downloaded your plugin but when i unzip i don´t see the same folders as in your youtube video. Did you change anything? Is there any other place where i can download the full version?
Thanks a lot in advance

I'm facing the same issue... I'd really like to use this as currently for dropping shadow for text I'm using a Browser to load html file with drop shadow using css... I guess that this is a better solution, thx much in advance

NLeseul

Unsure why people would be having this issue? I just re-downloaded the release from GitHub, and it still seems to be intact. You are downloading the obs-shaderfilter-win.zip archive (the Windows binary release) and not the "Source code" archive, right?

mike2003

This all time add ugly black stroke around
why?
Eo9lHMC.jpg

BOLL

I'm using this for a distortion shader, I'm still quite the nub and I've been using Shadron to tweak my shader. Some things I wonder though...

1. Is it possible to get the source width and height as global variables?
2. Is it possible to set a default value and/or range for the sliders?

In any case, very happy this exists, hard to use but with that crazy flexible ;)

Trenaldi

Anyone know how to make an inner shadow/glow? I really just am having a hard time wrapping my head around this shader code.

DJFrANKyEHP

Thanks a lot for all the people who is involved in the creation and development of this wonderful plugin and its shaders because they are all really really good for to give personality and originality.

I use it in all my 'Streams' for very much effects and things, so a really big thanks a lot for the hardwork put on it.

NOTE: All are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)

AdmiralBeluga

on OBS 27 perfect, on OBS 28 it failed on me :( so hopefully I did something wrong or soon a fix? (for multiple plug-ins its an issue for me)

Connorses

Sorry but I can't find the file with the .dll either. On the github page I could only find a download of the source code. Can someone point me towards the compiled downloads?