OBS settings for RTX 2060 16GB DDR3 I7 4790K HELP!!!!

BrakenAPX

I need some help with some seting because i want to use settings with very good quality but also not so much of my fps taken by it so pls help me somebody.

So i've been using 40000 bitrate with CBR and the quality looks awful and i want looked up on youtube but its is still the same, also don't forget that i also get kind of blockyness on my raw footage!

SO PLS HELPPP!!!!!

qhobbes

Tools > Auto-Configuration Wizard. If still having issues then

qhobbes

I'm pretty sure the Auto-Config Wizard doesn't advise using CBR for local recordings.
1. Assuming you are gaming on your Asus monitor, change the refresh rate from 144 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS.
2. Change the preset from Max Quality to Quality and uncheck the box for Psycho Visual Tuning.
3. Record to MKV or FLV. If you record to MP4 or MOV and the recording is interrupted, the file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.
If you require MP4 files for some other purpose like editing, remux them afterwards by selecting File > Remux Recordings in the main OBS Studio window or enable Auto Remux in the advanced settings.
4. Record with CQP instead of CBR. If the quality is not good enough, lower the CQ level until it is.
5. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".

If still having issues, post new log after making those changes.

BrakenAPX

If you're still around can you give me some settings that give you good quality no pixelation or whatever but the settings and obs shouldn't take so much fps in games