OBS Scene Queue

OBS Scene Queue 2.7.0

LarryH

I am new to OBS and this looks like something I could use. Does someone have an example or tutorial video that shows this from beginning/installation to a workable script? Instructions? Thanks!

One thing I've noticed is that if I took the OBS process out from over OBS Scene Queue, if I forget to shut it down, my system runs out of socket space and networking stops working. The moment I shut it down, my networking starts working again. This is on Windows, FYI.

Otherwise, this program is nothing short of a lifesaver.

sampie777

One thing I've noticed is that if I took the OBS process out from over OBS Scene Queue, if I forget to shut it down, my system runs out of socket space and networking stops working. The moment I shut it down, my networking starts working again. This is on Windows, FYI.

Otherwise, this program is nothing short of a lifesaver.

Hi KattPhloxworthy,
Thanks for the feedback. I will look into this and PM you if I need more information.

JeffP

This looks wonderful. And I look forward to trying on the show I'm currently working on.

A feature that would be wonderful if possible, would be the ability to select transitions. As the current show is a play, we want to use different transitions for different types of scene changes.

Hi KattPhloxworthy,
Thanks for the feedback. I will look into this and PM you if I need more information.

Awesome, thanks!

I should probably have made clear is that OBS Studio and OBS Scene Queue are running on the same machine in this case. However, ideally, I probably should run OBS Scene Queue on another computer, especially if it happens to have a touchscreen (I have a Lenovo Yoga 2/11, though it has a smallish display).

--Katt. =^.^=

FreshNyan

this plug in sounds super cool! I wish it could also trigger specific elements (for example I click next, intro runs, I click next, my mic gets unmuted)

this plug in sounds super cool! I wish it could also trigger specific elements (for example I click next, intro runs, I click next, my mic gets unmuted)

This is not a plugin but an external application. It DOES, however, require that a plugin be installed in OBS Studio, the Websockets plugin.

It also requires a working Java installation.

sampie777

This looks wonderful. And I look forward to trying on the show I'm currently working on.

A feature that would be wonderful if possible, would be the ability to select transitions. As the current show is a play, we want to use different transitions for different types of scene changes.

Hi JeffP,

I know that cbrews was working on a plugin for OBS Scene Queue to support transitions. I haven't heard from him in a while, though. Currently I'm not able to do any work on OBS Scene Queue, but I will keep this feature for the future.

sampie777

Awesome, thanks!

I should probably have made clear is that OBS Studio and OBS Scene Queue are running on the same machine in this case. However, ideally, I probably should run OBS Scene Queue on another computer, especially if it happens to have a touchscreen (I have a Lenovo Yoga 2/11, though it has a smallish display).

--Katt. =^.^=

Hi KattPhloxworthy,
I haven't been able to look into this yet, due to a lot of other work. I'm sorry for the big delay.