OBS says i have 0kbps (problem started 2 days ago)

SoyPosadas

im a very small and new streamer, so i dont know how to fix this issues... ive tried multiple solutions that were already posted here but nothing seems to work :(
so im handing this log to any kind souls that actually knows how to read it and can provide me with any solutions at all please.
Before this i never had ANY kind of problem with either OBS or Twitch so this really took me by surprise

Attachments

• 2024-04-13 03-58-59.txt
    18.7 KB · Views: 12

PaiSand

Do NOT ignore crashes and ignore safe mode. This is telling you something is wrong.
There's an issue on the network, most probably on the ISP.
Please use this tool the better measure the quality of your internet connection against Twitch servers: TwitchTest | r1ch.net
Anything bellow 90 quality is bad and shows an issue on the network where the most probable cause is the ISP. In this case, call them and let them know they have issues with the RTMP protocol used for streaming to Twitch.

If you by any chance used a network enhancement program, please undo whatever change you did with it.

SoyPosadas

god damn it... i wish i could do anything about it, in my country if were to call my internet provider i would get a pat on the back and a "if its so bad then look for another provider"... thanks a lot tho, it was a good short streaming career :,)

qhobbes

Start with enabling Dynamic Bitrate in Settings > Advanced > Network, then stream and monitor to your log. It may be dropping to 5500 or 200 but you won't know until you try. All we/you know is that you cannot consistently have 6000 kbps.