OBS Recording not showing as paused/ended (but actually is)

DrewSunn

This has happened multiple times now. For unknown reasons, my OBS has stopped displaying my recording as paused (MKV Format) and doesn't end (in turn can't be restarted), however the end file (after remux) does show it as pausing/unpausing during the sections I command (via stream deck or streamer.bot), and end when I hit stop recording (via stream deck).

I've updated all of my plug-ins and OBS to their most recent versions. Windows 10. A log of my most recent stream where this occurred is attached.

This probably wouldn't be that big of a deal for most people, but I use a couple of unique things that require this functionality so this adding a lot of workload post-recording. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2024-04-27 21-33-12.txt
    473.4 KB · Views: 8

DrewSunn

Actually incorrect. It is just ending the recording when the bug first occurs. This is much more catastrophic than I once thought.

DrewSunn

Just an update, not concluded. Debated on making a new forum post since I learned the initial information was incorrect.

I updated my GPU, 1080 Ti, I seen some people with similar issues say it may be caused by increased load causing an encoding error, but I have a separate gaming and streaming PC so I doubt that's the cause, regardless I updated. I also fixed the two issues received from the log I included above, "Max Audio Buffering" and "Mismatched Sample Rates". Sample rates for sure fixed audio buffering I am not sure.

If it occurs again, I will report back.