Question / Help OBS Problem While Streaming Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I got Assassins Creed Brotherhood today because it is one of my favorite in the series and i wanted to play through it again and i also wanted to stream my playthrough on my Twitch channel. However, when i stream it i get weird black flickering that is actually part of the game. When i am not streaming i don't get the black flickering on screen. I am using Game Capture. Can't use Window Capture because Brotherhood doesn't have like a fullscreen borderless mode. And i would rather not use Monitor Capture because of resource consumption. This is the only game that gives me black flickering while streaming with OBS, all of my other games work fine(I stream about 8 different titles). Does anyone know what could be causing this and a possible fix for it? Any help is appreciated, Thanks :)

The flickering happens in-game but i can also see it flickering in OBS. I always test my stream and watch OBS on another monitor, I could see the black flickering in OBS as well. I've been reading around the net and i read that flickering was a problem in Brotherhood until they released a patch that fixed it. But here is my log from last night as requested.

http://pastebin.com/0ACumqeu

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
It may perhaps just have been a bug with the game then. Have you patched the game?

Yes, game is patched up to latest version and i also stated earlier that it only happens when i stream. Game doesn't flicker when OBS isn't running

Yes i found that page a little earlier today actually. It says the game must be running in windowed mode for that to work. Brotherhood doesn't have a windowed option lol. Only thing you can do related to that is change the resolution itself. Can't change windowed, fullscreen, or windowed fullscreen. But i will try it and see if i can get it to work

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I have it on steam, I'll download it and see how it works on my end

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I played it for a while while capturing/recording the game fullscreen, and I unfortunately didn't have any problem with it at all.

May i ask what version of OBS you are using, video card + Driver version installed? Also do you think trying a different version of OBS might help?

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I always use the latest self-built versions, though because you mentioned it, to satisfy your curiosity I also tried 0.554, which was also fine on my end. My video card is an Radeon 7950. My drivers are about a week or so old because I recently just reinstalled windows.

Well AMD has 13.4 as their latest stable drivers and 13.10 as their beta drivers. If you could find out which one this would be a great help to me

Well i still can't figure out what would be causing the black screen flicker. I can stream the first Assassins Creed just fine. Brotherhood is the only game that does this.