Question / Help Obs not picking up desktop audio

operativehu

I am trying to play music from spotify as well as game audio through OBS, however no audio is being picked up in the desktop audio channel. I have the output set to the same wireless headset as I do in the windows sound settings. The only audio that OBS picks up is my microphone, and I do not know how to fix it. If I can add any other information besides the log, please let me know. I am still very new to OBS so thank you for the help.

Log Link: https://obsproject.com/logs/Dx4BW2AZXgojWugi

matt07ie

Hi your lucky, you have a mic signal, I'm using interface scarlett 2i4 and IP Webcam, line input 1 & 2 out of interface to mixer desk and OBS is not seeing any audio whatsoever, even though my rec DAW is, I have tried so many settings and all I receive is video, actually no problem
Setting this up, but audio is a different story, hope you get sorted, and me too

operativehu

I found a solution for this in another thread. I just closed it or else I would give credit. In the properties setting for my headset "corsair void pro wireless headset" the audio was set to "2 channel, 16bit, 48000 hz". for whatever reason, this doesn't mix well with OBS. Changing this to "2 channel, 16bit, 44100hz" fixed the issue. Hopefully this helps someone who also is struggling with the Corsair Void pro wireless headset.

matt07ie

Hi I just downloaded OBS tonight, and already there's a problem, I just can't understand why it s not seeing or properly seeing the audio interface