Question / Help OBS Music Edition?

Dan Shaer

Hello, is there such a thing as the OBS Music Edition. I downloaded the version off the OBS site and then a member of another group directed me to this site https://github.com/pkviet/obs-studi...ruTD_EHm1hEmsSJAV-2VCSF1qFHX6R_vzZMth06WHrhI4 and said this version would allow me to have 16 tracks of music. Is this legit? I downloaded it and installed it but when i hit the desktop icon, it looks like the same program to me and it even opened with scenes i had already set up.

Hello, a few days ago I installed the version of the obs music editions since I am a dj and the obs websoket plugins does not work with this version, I really need both programs yes or yes, does anyone know any way to make it work for me? what happens is that I use lioranboard on twitch and if websoket does not work I cannot work the channel points system, many people need to work with obs websoket plugins, I hope please fix this problem quickly, thanks and sorry my english

FerretBomb

You will need to contact the creator of that version of OBS; it is not an official branch and we cannot provide support for it here.

qhobbes

@Alejandro ravelo that link explicitly states "Libobs was patched to support the additional capabilities so there's no guarantee that plugins working with a regular release of obs-studio will work unless they're explicitly compiled by linking to my modified libobs."