OBS laggy preview since win 10 update

Sharkenen

Hello world.
So i've been using OBS since last year on windows 8.1 with no issues. Last week I decided to update my pc by installing windows 10 build 19041.
Since win 10 was installed i can't record or stream properly cuz my game capture preview is too laggy. I think this video may explain it better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4T1NgV5W4&feature=youtu.be
This issue only happens with OBS and only with my game capture as I can record/stream with it's own software as normally.
I got all drivers updated by windows update and game mode off. Also tried to set OBS as 'high performance' on graphics setting but seems to be pointless.
Any idea?

Edit: I don't use pc for gaming.

Attachments

• 2020-07-21 22-52-02.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

qhobbes

1. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode
2. Run OBS as Admin.
EDIT 3. Try changing your common FPS value to 29.97 since your input is 59.94

Sharkenen

1. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode
2. Run OBS as Admin.
Actually I use xbox for gaming and pc for recording.
Just tried to run OBS as admin but there's no change.

qhobbes

Try setting your capture device FPS and common FPS to the same values. Probably 29.97 or 30.

Is the lag there when you are not recording/streaming?