Question / Help obs keeps disconnectiong and connecting but only when using a dlive streamkey

snipa

Hello together,
Before you link the threath about dropped frames and disconnect issues, I already have tried all the fixes. Tested with my LAN, WLAN or even phone hotspot. Deleted all my obs settings and tried a new installation, even tried streamlabs obs. But the same error keeps happening. Obs disconnects and reconnects instand but the stream is never online, the log spits following error "WriteN, RTMP send error 10053" all the fixes for this error didnt work. Tried only 1000 bitrate and low res. My pings to the server work and never have issues. When using my twitch streamkey all works perfekt. My CPU cant be the issue I already checked that same with my up and down speed. My friend from the same town can stream on it without problems so it cant be a server issue. Multiple restarts reinstallations and driver updates would not help to fix it too.

In my 6h search for the problem I found out that my internet connection drops when using the dlive streamkey but not when using twitch -> attached file.

Already contacted dlive support but no answer jet.

Is there anything else I could try?

Would really apprichiate any help thanks in advance

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 80

snipa

When using a twitch stream key I cant notice any drops like shown in the attached file.
for clearification the duration of the drop depends on the settings how long obs has to wait till trying to reconnect.

snipa

Wireless is not suitable for streaming, try a wired connection.
try to read the question maybe? "Tested with my LAN, WLAN or even phone hotspot."
It's even shown in the screenshot. I forsure use a LAN connection but for testing I tried other ones too to ensure it was not a error caused by the connection.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
If you read the guide, you would see this:

If you really truly honestly super duper actually 100% tried everything in this guide (including replacing hardware), and you still have issues then the problem is somewhere along the route between you and whichever server you are trying to stream to. In this case, there will not be anything you can do to resolve the issue as an end user, and it is recommended that you contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

snipa

any1 else that has this problem? Works on twitch and other streaming services but not whit dlive. But it worked 2 days ago, no new windows updates or any change in the settings...

Clads

Hey Snipa I have been having the same problem. Constantly disconnecting. How did you get a new stream key? Or how did you figure out your stream key wasn't working?
found the problem, something broke in the stream key. With another stream key it works

kruz

Hey Snipa I have been having the same problem. Constantly disconnecting. How did you get a new stream key? Or how did you figure out your stream key wasn't working?

If you're using Twitch, go into your Dashboard > Channel > Primary Stream Key > Reset button will be right next to your stream key.

Clads

If you're using Twitch, go into your Dashboard > Channel > Primary Stream Key > Reset button will be right next to your stream key.

Sorry only referring to dlive as the author mentioned he was having trouble connecting with that streaming site. As that is the site I'm having trouble with as well. Thank you though!

snipa

hey sorr yI jsut answer now.

Try to write the dlive support or reach them on dsicord. The ticketsystem of them is as helpful as R1CH = not at all

They said to me just loggout and log in with your lino account. Don't know if they have to change something in the abckend or a relog just makes the site generate a new streamkey. I would say first try logout and login via lino account. If that doesnt work mail them at following adress: support@dlive.tv