OBS Keeps Crashing

LynnLynnLynn

Whenever I try to start up the program, it says that it's crashed and gives me the option to save the crash log, which I've attached below. I've tried resetting my computer, and uninstalling and reinstalling the program, and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do, I'm not super tech savvy, so please explain in the simplest terms if you know how to fix the problem.

Attachments

• Crash 2023-01-03 19-40-37.txt
    39.9 KB · Views: 22

Harold

You need to update the intel gpu drivers in your system using either the intel driver assistant or manually from the intel website

LynnLynnLynn

You need to update the intel gpu drivers in your system using either the intel driver assistant or manually from the intel website
So I tried updating all of my drivers from the device manager, but it still won't work. I don't know if the crash report looks any different now, but I'm attaching the one it gave me today. Is there something else I can do?

Attachments

• Crash 2023-01-05 14-11-00.txt
    39.7 KB · Views: 17

Harold

I said specifically from the intel driver assistant/intel website because windows' device manager and windows update have a SEVERELY out of date database for GPU drivers.

LynnLynnLynn

I said specifically from the intel driver assistant/intel website because windows' device manager and windows update have a SEVERELY out of date database for GPU drivers.
Okay so I tried to use the intel driver assistant, but it also says that I don't have any available updates. I'm attaching my log and most recent crash report if that helps at all.

Attachments

• Crash 2023-01-06 12-31-46.txt
    39.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2023-01-06 12-31-42.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 16

LynnLynnLynn

Okay so I've been trying for the past hour or so to do this, and I got pretty far, until the end. Intel Graphics Driver Installer keeps telling me to go to the manufacturer website to update my drivers, but the HP website keeps telling me there isn't any updates, so I'm not sure what to do about that. I posted asking for advice on the matter on both the Intel and HP support forums, as well as here ofc.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Try and uninstall the GPU from Device Manager and then quickly install the Intel drivers before Windows decides to fetch the HP ones.