Obs is stealing fps in all games and apps

LordEspellma

Hi, does anyone know why when I want to stream any game I start to get fps drops in the game itself, but the stream goes very well without a problem. I have not been able to find a solution, because my problem isn't my stream, but the game that I am capturing.
I don´t know do with this

Obs is stealing fps in all games and apps

deFrisselle

That's because your game is trying to use all the resources of your GPU and OBS needs GPU resources too Try vsyncing your game to the same FPS as your OBS stream or a multiple of that So, If streaming at 60 FPS, set your game to 120 FPG but only if that is the minimum FPS it hits in the game

LordEspellma

That's because your game is trying to use all the resources of your GPU and OBS needs GPU resources too Try vsyncing your game to the same FPS as your OBS stream or a multiple of that So, If streaming at 60 FPS, set your game to 120 FPG but only if that is the minimum FPS it hits in the game

It didn't work for me, the problem with fps drops in all games still continues. I limit them to the fps of the stream and they continue with drops of 35 fps and 18 fps.

In games I have fps drops for long moments, after the game it returns to stability so in minutes returns the fps drops.

LordEspellma

These are some captures of my statistics in the game.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 230431.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 230431.png
    486.9 KB · Views: 38

PaiSand

Turn off HAGS.
Enable Windows Game Mode as it helps.
Turn ON acceleration for the browser.
Make sure the plugins you have installed are updated and compatible with the version of OBS you're using. Remove the ones not updated.
You have redundant filters on audio sources. Remove them all and add them as follows: noise reduction/noise gate, compressor, EQ. Keep it simple.

In streamelements site you can create one simple overlay with all the elements you need, and locate them where you need. This way you have one single browser source instead of 3 to 5. Less browser sources, less abouse of system resources, better performance.
Don't set the game in Ultra High Red Dot Infinit graphics quality. You want it to run smooth and leave enough CPU process for other things.

Now, after you corrected all the above, lets set correctly OBS. Run the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives. Do not change anything.
Please restart OBS and perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues, if any is present.

LordEspellma

Turn off HAGS.
Enable Windows Game Mode as it helps.
Turn ON acceleration for the browser.
Make sure the plugins you have installed are updated and compatible with the version of OBS you're using. Remove the ones not updated.
You have redundant filters on audio sources. Remove them all and add them as follows: noise reduction/noise gate, compressor, EQ. Keep it simple.

In streamelements site you can create one simple overlay with all the elements you need, and locate them where you need. This way you have one single browser source instead of 3 to 5. Less browser sources, less abouse of system resources, better performance.
Don't set the game in Ultra High Red Dot Infinit graphics quality. You want it to run smooth and leave enough CPU process for other things.

Ahora, después de corregir todo lo anterior, configuremos correctamente OBS. Ejecute el menú Herramientas del Asistente de configuración automática ( ) y aplique la configuración que proporciona. No cambies nada.
Reinicie OBS y realice una secuencia de prueba de al menos 30 segundos haciendo lo que normalmente hace, incluidos juegos, cámara completa o lo que sea que haga normalmente.
Ahora mire dentro del menú Ayuda. Cargue el archivo de registro actual y pegue la URL en el inicio de sesión aquí. Haga clic en el botón Analizar para comenzar a solucionar problemas comunes, si hay alguno, está presente.

PaiSand

Try again.