OBS is crashing on exit

wynd

I've been trying to trim down my scenes/sources in OBS and removed some plugins I no longer use or are no longer compatible as well as attempting to find the right settings for my streams since I am experiencing lag and framiness during my live streams (this only happens with 1 game - everything else streams just fine) and suddenly, when I exit out of OBS I get a crash message. It was fine until it wasn't. I'm running OBS 28.1.2. Attaching my log

ETA: I should mention this happened right after I uninstalled StreamElements Live but I also removed any leftover files the uninstall left behind

thanks in advance for any insight

Attachments

• Crash 2023-02-27 12-23-22.txt
    119.3 KB · Views: 12

susiegrace

I've been having this same issue. It crashes on exit, but I can't figure out why! I'm attaching my crash log, too. I think it's probably a plugin, but I can't figure out which one

Attachments

• Crash 2023-02-27 15-33-30.txt
    150 KB · Views: 12

wynd

Can anyone please help me? I installed a portable version of OBS and created new scenes. It was fine and then suddenly it is crashing on exit again. I can't read the log myself to interpret what's going and and would really appreciate some help please. Here is my latest crash log

Attachments

• Crash 2023-03-28 21-47-42.txt
    88.7 KB · Views: 9

runawaytech

Hello guys! As I can see the OBS is not the latest version, so It would be great If you make an update. (Also If the third-party plugins has an update.) By the way, did you disabled all of the third-party plugins, then tried OBS?