Obs - huge FPS Drops and Missed Frames

Shio

Hello! I'm really new to all of this, sorry if I make some mistakes.
I streamed on Twitch with a capture card for some days and everything was really fine.
But since I installed the new Windows Update I have really really huge FPS Drops and Missing Frames, normally the preview picture runs very smooth but now it's a stuttering mess and I don't know what to do.

Please Help. :c

Log File:

qhobbes

1. Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed. Restart OBS to reset buffering.
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

Shio

All my Drivers are up to date, i changed the resolution and deleted the background.
I activated QuickSync, but now my PC is very very slow. :c and it doesn't change anything in obs, i think i need to change it back..

Shio

Okey i think I found the Problem.
Like i said this stuff began after the newest Update from Windows and i think i was right!
I deleted the latest Windows Updates (Function and Quality).
(Windows -> Start New + Shift, Trouble Shoot -> Uninstall Updates)

After this i open OBS, changed absolutely NOTHING on my old Settings and it runs again smooth and nice.
But i will keep an eye on it, maybe i'm just lucky (But it works right now rly fine)

I think maybe Windows messed up and the new Update hurts the System or maybe OBS has Problems with the new Windows Update (but i don't think so)

Idk only updating windows all 10 years from now on q-q

Thank u @qhobbes for ur help!

Probably will stream later and test again if it keeps working. :3