Question / Help OBS Frame Drop and Guild Wars 2 high ping

yuhoui

When I stream Guild Wars 2, and only this game, OBS drops frames and the kb/s fluctuates heavily. I've reinstalled both OBS and GW2, I've tested with the lowest of 1800 bitrate and the lowest possible settings in GW2, still there. Task manager says that GW2 uses about 30% and OBS roughly 18% and I've got nothing else running on the computer.

GW2 also says I've got a ping varying from 500-1000 and down to normal when I don't move anything.

I've tested with FC5 on the highest settings and benchmark, OBS was fine and smooth, PUBG, still fine. I'm running the latest OBS. The problem began when Windows, OBS and GW2 was updating on the same day on May 13th.

I've checked for bitcoin mining, but the program didn't catch anything.

Running the game without OBS streaming is fine.

OBS Log File: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qj7vgCGZFFbj2YdrFrOxNHMZfr9DRibZe2RhzKtk5fc/edit?usp=sharing because post character limit.

yuhoui

UPDATE: I seem to FINALLY have gotten it fixed and all I had to do was update Logitech Gaming Software. That was a long road of troubleshooting to find that out, but happy it seems to be going good again!