OBS dosen't compile due to something wrong with Chromium Framework?

RainTech

Hello,

i am trying to compile OBS on Kubuntu 24.04. I got to the compile command "cmake --build YOUR_BUILD_DIRECTORY" But it ends with this error:

Code:
[4/95] Linking CXX executable plugins/obs-browser/obs-browser-page
FAILED: plugins/obs-browser/obs-browser-page
: && /usr/bin/c++ -O2 -g -DNDEBUG  plugins/obs-browser/CMakeFiles/obs-browser-page.dir/obs-browser-page/obs-browser-page-main.cpp.o plugins/obs-browser/CMakeFiles/obs-browser-page.dir/browser-app.cpp.o -o plugins/obs-browser/obs-browser-page  -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN/:/home/roman/Downloads/cef_binary/Release:"  /home/roman/Downloads/cef_binary/Release/libcef.so  /home/roman/Downloads/cef_binary_5060_linux_x86_64/build/libcef_dll_wrapper/libcef_dll_wrapper.a && cd /home/roman/Downloads/obs-studio/YOUR_BUILD_DIRECTORY/plugins/obs-browser && /usr/bin/cmake -E env DESTDIR= /usr/bin/cmake --install .. --config RelWithDebInfo --prefix /home/roman/Downloads/obs-studio/YOUR_BUILD_DIRECTORY/rundir/RelWithDebInfo --component obs_obs-browser-page > /dev/null
/usr/bin/ld: /home/roman/Downloads/cef_binary_5060_linux_x86_64/build/libcef_dll_wrapper/libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.cc.o): in function `CefSetOSModalLoop(bool)':
libcef_dll_wrapper.cc:(.text+0x209): undefined reference to `cef_set_osmodal_loop'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/roman/Downloads/cef_binary_5060_linux_x86_64/build/libcef_dll_wrapper/libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.cc.o): in function `CefEnableHighDPISupport()':
libcef_dll_wrapper.cc:(.text+0x215): undefined reference to `cef_enable_highdpi_support'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
[5/95] Linking CXX shared module plugins/obs-browser/obs-browser.so
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

Seems like something in the CEF files is wrong according to this message? But i downloaded the right one from the Wiki and pointed cmake twoards the location.

Google is at a loss aswell.

Thanks in advance.

RainTech

Update: It worked now for whatever reason. Did not really change anything. I just compiled it w/o browser support. Then compiled it with browser support again and it suddenly worked... Can be closed.