OBS Doesn't detect output audio

puddinlordz

I've been trying to record some videos but the videos require output adio to be recorded. But whenever I record OBS doesn't record the audio coming from the computer. Could someone please help me fix this?

Thomlin

I'm new to OBS.. but as far as I've seen there are 2 settings you can check;

- In the main settings you can check the channels you want to use for recording.
- then in the main screen in the list of your audiomixer you can click on the button with 3 dots of any device and go to 'advanced audio properties'
There you can select which device will be recorded on which audio channel. Maybe your desktop audio is not set to any channel?
Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 12.23.44.png

puddinlordz

- In the main settings you can check the channels you want to use for recording.
- then in the main screen in the list of your audiomixer you can click on the button with 3 dots of any device and go to 'advanced audio properties'
There you can select which device will be recorded on which audio channel. Maybe your desktop audio is not set to any channel? View attachment 103267
Thank you for responding but I just installed this yesterday and i'm not sure what all the buttons are called etc. What are you trying to say?

puddinlordz

There you can select which device will be recorded on which audio channel. Maybe your desktop audio is not set to any channel? View attachment 103267
I don't know exactly what you mean by channels but maybe you can see something wrong in here?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 13.42.03.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 13.42.03.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 3