OBS Disconnecting/ Reconnecting

ShadyShai

I had this issue a few weeks ago and it stopped for a while but now it is happening once again. I will stream for about an hour and my stream will just disconnect from Twitch and reconnect right away. The major difference this time is I was streaming on Wifi last time and this time I am on Ethernet. I am streaming off of OBS 28 but it happened to me on Tuesday before I updated to OBS 28.

PaiSand

Please use this tool to better test your internet quality against twitch servers:
In the page is explained in ndatail each part.
Post an screenshoot of the results in here. Please do a test of about 30 seconds or more.
Anything bellow 90 is bad and shows an issue in your network or your ISP network.

Check the cable you're using, change the port where it connects to the modem and/or the router.
Once you checked you house networl is working fine, you can call your ISP telling them about this issue. Most probably it's in their side.

ShadyShai

Twitchtest1.png

Attachments

• Twitchtest2.png
    Twitchtest2.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 23

FuuLuluu

I had this issue a few weeks ago and it stopped for a while but now it is happening once again. I will stream for about an hour and my stream will just disconnect from Twitch and reconnect right away. The major difference this time is I was streaming on Wifi last time and this time I am on Ethernet. I am streaming off of OBS 28 but it happened to me on Tuesday before I updated to OBS 28.
Have you found a solution to this?