Obs crashing (Logs attached)

onecap1

I used to use streamlabs and never had issues but recently have been having crashing and switched obs studio to see if that helped. I Recently upgraded my pc's cpu and ram to 5800x and 4x8 3600mhz ram. Pc was working pretty fine id say until I realized I frequently crash while streaming on streamlabs. Switched to obs studio to see if that would help but crashing persists. Will post logs below but the crash occurs whenever I stream or record.

I use game capture for apex legends at 1728x1080 resolution.

Msi gaming x trio 3070
6000bitrate
Nvenc h.264 encoder
rescale stream 1280x720
preset slow (good quality)
tuning high quality
Profile high

I really have no idea why it's crashing, seems to be gpu sided or driver related? I'm on the newest nvidia drivers though and I can't believe my cpu or ram have any issues. My cpu temps are actually really good and I keep my ak620 cpu fan constantly at high fan speed so it really doesn't get hot and especially not on apex.

Attachments

• 2023-02-16 21-01-08.txt
    11.1 KB · Views: 17

PaiSand

A crash report is needed. Look inside Help menu to find it.
Please use the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) ad apply the settings it gives. Do not change a thing. Now, restart OBS.
Once you restarted OBS, perform a test stream/recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

onecap1

A crash report is needed. Look inside Help menu to find it.
Please use the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) ad apply the settings it gives. Do not change a thing. Now, restart OBS.
Once you restarted OBS, perform a test stream/recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
I'm still having issues with crashing, I tried what you recommended but it didn't work. The crash happens very randomly idk what causes it or how to replicate it. Only thing I could imagine is an issue stretching resolution. I only ever stream apex and the crash happens then. it is random but my resolution is 1728x1080 and i set obs to transform to 16:9 aspect ratio. Could this be the cause. I can add logs but there is nothing showing under crash report.

Attachments

• 2023-02-27 16-16-28.txt
    20.2 KB · Views: 9