OBS Crashes (German Support Possible?)

maybeToby

Hey zusammen,
ich hoffe, dass man auch auf Deutsch posten darf und Support erhalten kann, da ich nicht gut Englisch kann und es da vllt. dann zu Missverständnissen kommt. Wenn nicht löscht den Eintrag einfach und ich versuche irgendwie mich mit dem Google Übersetzer durchzukämpfen.

Es geht um Folgendes: Ich habe seit heute oder evtl. sogar schon gestern (kann mich nicht erinnern ob es gestern schon war) das Problem, dass mein OBS jedes mal crasht wenn ich ein Spiel beende. Das hatte ich zuvor nie gehabt und bin ratlos was ich tun kann. Ich habe weder am PC noch an OBS irgendwas verändert, bis jetzt konnte ich mit meinen Einstellungen etc. wunderbar streamen. Das einzige, dass ich aber erst heute verändert habe, ist das neue Windows Update, dass habe ich installiert. Ich habe auch von OBS bereits dieses Analyse Tool genutzt und in Windows diese neue "Beta" Option ausgeschaltet, danach hatte ich jedoch weiterhin diese Probleme. Angeblich würde etwas vllt. mit der GraKa nicht stimmen oder so?! Bis mind. vorgestern ging es aber doch Einwandfrei und, wie gesagt, ich habe ja nichts verändert.

Ich hoffe sehr, dass mir hier jemand behilflich sein kann und wünsche euch allen ein schönes Wochenende!

Grüße, Toby

Die Log Datei: https://obsproject.com/logs/EyPso4PNs6R6W8AJ

koala

Für perfekte Übersetzungen, benutze Deepl: https://www.deepl.com/de/translator
Dein Beitrag damit auf englisch übersetzt ist um Längen lesbarer als manch anderer nativ in englisch auf einem Smartphone mal schnell dahingewischter Artikel.
Hey all,
I hope that you can post in German and get support, because I'm not good at English and there vllt. then comes to misunderstandings. If not just delete the entry and I'll try somehow to fight my way through with the Google translator.

It is about the following: I have since today or possibly even yesterday (can't remember if it was yesterday) the problem that my OBS crashes every time I finish a game. I have never had this before and am at a loss as to what to do. I haven't changed anything on the PC or OBS, so far I've been able to stream beautifully with my settings etc. The only thing I have changed but only today is the new Windows Update, that I have installed. I have also already used this analysis tool from OBS and turned off this new "beta" option in Windows, but after that I still had these problems. Allegedly something would vllt. with the GraKa not right or so? But until at least the day before yesterday it worked fine and, as I said, I didn't change anything.

I hope that someone here can help me and wish you all a nice weekend!

Greetings, Toby
Please post the corresponding crash log. According to your log, you use a vertical-canvas plugin and the streamelements plugin. Make sure both are updated and uninstall them to troubleshoot, if the issue persist.

maybeToby

Hello! Firstly, thank you for your assistance. I believe you no longer require a crash report. I uninstalled Canva and everything seems to be functioning properly now. I have no idea what it was and how it ended up on my computer. Thank you for the prompt and clear assistance!