Question / Help OBS Crashes every single time. Some one please help.

Maafia

Hey!! Hoping some one can please help me, I am using an rtx 2070 Super, and have a processor of i7-6700. My obs is being extremely disfunctional, and I've tried switching to Obs Streamlabs, but if I try importing settings it just crashes and closes with no notice. Sigh... some one please help me I feel like throwing my entire computer out the window.

My crash report is included as a file

Attachments

• Crash 2019-10-04 18-57-28.txt
    129.9 KB · Views: 28

Sukiyucky

You are crashing inside windows kernel, ntdll.dll. Try updating Windows 10 as you are using an older version.
Windows version: 10.0 build 18362 (revision: 356; 64-bit)

If you have been able to streuse OBS prior to 24.0.1 under the same Windows version, try rolling back to an older version of OBS and post the result.

koala

The Windows version is ok. It's current, just without the newest October cumulative update, which isn't relevant for OBS as far as I see.

The crash is within the Elgato software, so you might consider updating/reinstalling this.

Maafia

The Windows version is ok. It's current, just without the newest October cumulative update, which isn't relevant for OBS as far as I see.

The crash is within the Elgato software, so you might consider updating/reinstalling this.
It's within elgato?? Alright! I will reinstall it then! I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Maafia

Sooo I got my elgato fully updated, and it actually still crashed? Should I just completely uninstall elgato??
here is my crash report this time:

Attachments

• Crash 2019-10-05 12-35-43.txt
    119.8 KB · Views: 24

Maafia

Sooo I got my elgato fully updated, and it actually still crashed? Should I just completely uninstall elgato??
here is my crash report this time:
I actually just "Deactivated" All the scenes with elgato capture card within it, and its actually working!! I'm going to try reactivating and seeing if it has fixed.

Maafia

I actually just "Deactivated" All the scenes with elgato capture card within it, and its actually working!! I'm going to try reactivating and seeing if it has fixed.
THERES NO MORE CRASH!!!! THANK YOUUU!!! <3 <3 <3

Maafia

Thank you so much dude you saved me from any more headache from this software <3 <3