OBS closing on startup

growdy

Hi all,

Today after not opening OBS in about a month or so, the app has started to close immediately after startup. There aren't any crash errors or anything popping up it simply closes immediately after startup. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I made sure my GPU drivers and OS were up to date, I tried adjusting the compatibility settings, and no luck so far. I attached a log of the latest attempt. Hopefully I attached the right thing, first time poster so if there is anything else needed please let me know.

Attachments

• 2023-09-01 19-11-03.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 228

sage710

Hi all,

Today after not opening OBS in about a month or so, the app has started to close immediately after startup. There aren't any crash errors or anything popping up it simply closes immediately after startup. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I made sure my GPU drivers and OS were up to date, I tried adjusting the compatibility settings, and no luck so far. I attached a log of the latest attempt. Hopefully I attached the right thing, first time poster so if there is anything else needed please let me know.

Did you figure this out? I am having the same issue.