OBS Classic to making interviews

Bachi

Hi!

I'm from GEORGIA (Europe). I have a group in facebook with 12000 person. I use OBS to make interviews. Please can you modify some features of OBS Classic?

Please insert for 'Video Capture Device' function: 'Deactive when not showing' (like in OBS studio).

Of course I will never use this function and my webcam will always be turned on.

Thanks!

Bachi

Or you could just use studio since classic is dead development-wise.

OK! then thay should modifie OBS studio's 'Display Capture' as good as it is in OBS Calssic 'Monitor Capture'.
In Cassic I can choose any part of monitor and set size for it. in Studio I can't do it. look my first interview. Look how I use 'Monitor Capture'. I could not be able to do it with Studio:
https://www.facebook.com/davitdavituri/videos/g.187861251267869/1034861429943279/?type=2&theater

Bachi

Just crop it or use window capture if you're trying to capture a specific window.

No, Studio often brings me. It shows plack screen instad of window. may be because I have a weke computer but I can't change my computer.

Harold

A weak computer will perform worse with display capture than it will with window capture.

Bachi

A weak computer will perform worse with display capture than it will with window capture.

OK, 'Display Capture' works (in Studio)! But is it Possable to add a function for Cropt Display to have abiliti to set exact size (in pixels) for it (Cropt Display)?
Sorry my English :)

Last edited:

Bachi

OK, I did it myself.

Right klick on 'Displey capture', then 'tranform' / 'Edit transform'

Thanks me! :)