OBS causing cursor to disappear while in fullscreen/borderless window application

gumbyBumby

Whenever OBS is open and I am tabbed into a full screen or border less window application my mouse cursor will disappear from the monitor but not from the recording. when I tab out of the application my mouse cursor shows back up but the moment i click into the application it disappears again. I've tried turning the capture cursor setting on and off and the problem persists.

The app ive been in is Project Zomboid

Lawrence_SoCal

I don't know exactly, but my recollection of prior threads, if I remember correctly, has to do with Windows graphics subsystem/driver/etc. ie - Windows OS is primary control of the behavior you are seeing. And it has changed over Win10 releases.
I don't use Display Capture, only Window capture, and there are multiple options on capture method within that (old Win7, etc). you may need to experiment to see which one gives you want you are looking for

Whenever OBS is open and I am tabbed into a full screen or border less window application my mouse cursor will disappear from the monitor but not from the recording. when I tab out of the application my mouse cursor shows back up but the moment i click into the application it disappears again. I've tried turning the capture cursor setting on and off and the problem persists.

The app ive been in is Project Zomboid
I have the same issue with valorant, did you figure this out yet??