Question / Help OBS -> Capturing Window from Zoom.us

ZZZeroPL

Hello,

I'm having a problem with capturing a window from the zoom.us meeting.

Whenever I'm trying to capture the window there is this white screen - in the area where should be camera (It even captures the mouse from the zoom.us window - but just not capturing certain area of this screen).

Can someone please help me ? Did someone of you had similar problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• OBS - zoom.png
    OBS - zoom.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 804

BluePeer

there are Multiple Ways of "record" "window" post a session log where you tried it
we need to see details
Currently its like your say you have a "I have a Pen. Why no one Buy my Book in store"

Harvey S

Hello,

Whenever I'm trying to capture the window there is this white screen - in the area where should be camera (It even captures the mouse from the zoom.us window - but just not capturing certain area of this screen).

Thanks in advance.

Here is the same issue that has been solved. https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-zoom-no-video-capture.113834/

EarthBeat

Hi,
Zoom > Settings > Video tab > Advanced > Video Rendering Method change to GDI > Restart Zoom

For me, it works. I'm using the latest version and free version of Zoom.

Hope it works for you too.

italocjs

What fixed for me was changing the renderer from auto to direct x 11 (settings, video > advanced, renderer). Hope it helps!

anthonybkaquino

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
I also had the same problem. Maybe the solution I know would help you. In zoom, try:

1. going to Video Settings and click "Advance"
1603023235705.png

2. In the video rendering method, select "GDI". Zoom would require you to restart zoom to apply this change.
1603023357184.png

Samsara

I also had the same problem. Maybe the solution I know would help you. In zoom, try:

1. going to Video Settings and click "Advance"
View attachment 62186

2. In the video rendering method, select "GDI". Zoom would require you to restart zoom to apply this change.
View attachment 62187
Thank you so much. I just had this bizarrely start happening to me today and I am streaming tomorrow night so I had a little panic attack. Thank goodness for these forums!!!