Question / Help obs black screen game capture (laptop)

candyehh

Hello,so recently i was using OBS Well,it was running perfectly fine till yesterday the software stopped recording the game.There was no preview to be seen i tried most of the possible solutions like goin to the nvidia 3D settings and changing the prefered graphics to High performance Nvidia adapter.OBS is already running on compatibility mode turning it off wont do me any good either. I have a Toshiba Satellite S50-A-10H (Laptop) with following specs :
Display : 15.6 inch 16:9, 1366 x 768 pixel
Processor : Intel Core i7-4700MQ (Intel Core i7)
Graphics adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M - 2048 MB, Core: 980-1058 MHz, Memory: 900 MHz, ForceWare 320.49, Optimus
Heres the log :
Thank you in advance, any help would be appreciated

CMONEY

Hey playa, i am experiencing the same issue, i am on my PC desktop, trying to stream COD Modern Warfare and using GAME CAPTURE and i get NOTHING!!! My specs are similar to yours, if i sniff anything out i will respond, good luck!!!

candyehh

Hey playa, i am experiencing the same issue, i am on my PC desktop, trying to stream COD Modern Warfare and using GAME CAPTURE and i get NOTHING!!! My specs are similar to yours, if i sniff anything out i will respond, good luck!!!
thx man much appreciated