Question / Help OBS Audio input problem in streaming "messenger app"

hakker12

Hello,
I am new on OBS.
I am having a problem in streaming on Facebook live.
I have to stream our video call from messenger to Facebook live, but my problem is the microphone of my laptop can't pick up by the OBS. After I have unmuted my microphone in Messenger and started speaking, people can hear me but in live streaming I don't have sounds.
Now, I did activate all my options: Audio input, Mic/Aux enabled, Audio Output inserted but this options makes me heard in streaming even I MUTED MYSELF IN MESSENGER APP and all background noises around me can also be heard in livestream.

Please help me. What I need is.. When I muted myself in messenger I should be muted in live stream also, when I unmuted myself in messenger I should be automatically unmuted in livestream.

Narcogen

Muting yourself in Messenger will not affect OBS. Your browser and OBS are two separate programs, you will have to mute yourself in each separately. A microphone in OBS can be configured as push to talk, or can be muted/unmuted with a hotkey.

hakker12

Thank you so much..
But I am wondering because when I first use the OBS( that time I Window captured the ZOOM app), It was working like the way I want now. However, I think I've done something wrong in the OBS that's why It can't pick up the microphone now.

Isn't it really possible?

If that so, how can I configure the "push to talk" thing?

Thank you so much