Obs audio extremely quiet

CaptainTrebor

Hi I'm getting desperate here, So I have had OBS for a while and everything has always worked fine but today I wanted to record a new video and like every time I checked to see if everything was working and noticed that I am extremely quiet and I don't understand why. have reinstalled it to factory settings reset. The volume also shows normal loud and my mic is also normal loud in Discord but I don't know how it works nothing since I got a new headset. Yt works normal Discord in this test self listening thing also works normal. everyone hears me normal but OBS does not work. Have also used other recording programs works nothing. Again to the headset I hear myself WELL in Discord. Thank you already for all answers (Bearbeitet)

DayGeckoArt

Go to the sound options in Windows and make sure the mic volume is set to 100%. Discord will automatically boost the mic so that's probably why it sounds good to other people through Discord

CaptainTrebor

still extremly quiet and I turned the automatically boost off (in Discord) and its still working. I have the Hyperx quadcast as my mic