OBS and Installed Fonts

missmintygreen

I'm running into a particularly strange bug in OBS where it seems to be having a problem displaying the font Open Sans correctly. While Open Sans works perfectly on other programs on this computer, such as Photoshop, OBS seems to interpret it as multiple separate fonts, all of which display drastically differently from each other, even at the same size.
For example, there is Open Sans Medium in image 2, and "Open Sans Medium Regular" in image 3. You can see it has also created duplicates for Extrabold and Light in the list, all of which look different from the "Extrabold" or "Light" options under the standard Open Sans.
I'm not sure what to make of it. Like I said, I've never run into this in other programs that utilize the font like Adobe Photoshop, and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the font itself several times, but the issue has persisted.
Strangely, I've noticed that OBS handles other Google Fonts this way, including Quicksand, Raleway, and Roboto. Is this just a quirk of user-installed fonts?
My log file can be found here.

Attachments

• image01.png
    image01.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 270
  • image02.png
    image02.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 270
  • image03.png
    image03.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 265

missmintygreen

Update: I've noticed OBS does this to all installed fonts, Google or no, .otf or .ttf. When a font family has multiple weights, this is how OBS handles it.