NVIDIA filters in OBS

Browar

Good morning,
I come asking if anyone knows how to make NVIDIA CS:GO filters visible in OBS? I searched the internet for how to do it, but I couldn't find the answer ;v
also I can not attach files there (there=obs forum) cuz' they are to big ;/

PaiSand

What do you mean with making visible nvidia cs:go filters?

And for the files:
Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

khaver

Most of these filters can be replicated by creating OBS shader filters plugins or Lua scripts.

Browar

What do you mean with making visible nvidia cs:go filters?

And for the files:
Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
I mean difference between colors. The colors are more visible through these filters, I can't paste the screenshots here as they are too large and it would make it much easier to explain it ;v

khaver

Which Nvidia filters would you like use? I'll see if I can recreate them using OBS Lua filter scripts and post them back here.

Browar

Which Nvidia filters would you like use? I'll see if I can recreate them using OBS Lua filter scripts and post them back here.
Colors and Details

Attachments

• obraz_2022-06-04_212734090.png
    obraz_2022-06-04_212734090.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 65