Now playing music for spotify / itunes / winamp on stream.

MuffinProof

Is there a way to get the album title field to work with iTunes? I can put the album format into artists field, but then it won't show artist name. And anything in the album title field doesn't even show up.

TehRealJoker

I'm having issues running this with Spotify. If i try to run snip while Spotify is running, or start spotify while snip is running, i get a .net framework error and it makes me quit snip. Help!

Canio22

Is there a way to get the album title field to work with iTunes? I can put the album format into artists field, but then it won't show artist name. And anything in the album title field doesn't even show up.

I'm having issues running this with Spotify. If i try to run snip while Spotify is running, or start spotify while snip is running, i get a .net framework error and it makes me quit snip. Help!
It's because Spotify updated, unfortunately we wont be able to use it for spotify until Snip has been updated.

TehRealJoker

is this going to be updated? i've tried the "fixes" online to prevent Spotify from automatically updating, but it still happens, and thus breaks Snip every time.

merlgaming

I have used this before and i thought it was amazing. I came back to it after a while and found that it was missing, so i came to re-download, it is showing in the task bar BUT i don't have a text file called snip... please help

PLEASE IGNORE

Last edited:

Ethan Carr

I downloaded snip a couple of months ago it working fine up until couple of weeks ago and I got a error message saying that the application was unhandled?

Ethan Carr

Re: Now playing music for spotify / itunes / winamp on strea

When i try to run it when winamp running, i did set all option i needed in winamp, and reinstalled it with global hotkey stuff, but i got a error from snip, apparantly something with framework/microsoft.NET.

I get the same thing mate

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Be aware, this is the ARCHIVE section because the author has not added this plugin to the resources yet. It might be abandoned.

EliteDarkStar

If you're have issues using SNIP with Spotify, try re-installing Spotify to an older version. If you downloaded Spotify prior to February, you should be able to re-install to the older version. If it doesn't work you'll need to go here -> http://filehippo.com/download_spotify and download the older version (Spotify 0.9.15.27).

Ethan Carr

When I try to run snip now it says something about jit debugging and this application is unhandeled

Just downloaded Snip, ran it and get this error

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Winter.Spotify.Update()
at Winter.Snip.TimerScanMediaPlayer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Snip
Assembly Version: 4.0.3.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Jason/Desktop/Snip/Snip.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I get that as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Zachary Smith

I'm having an issue with scrolling text where when it loops through, the song title (in quotes) is immediately after the artist, with no space in between. Any way to fix that?

LesIzmoor

Try some different fonts. I found that some fonts take the gap that is supposed to be there away, and other fonts restore it.

Hello, new here and trying to get this setup. When i unzipped snip, i get the .exe file and double click it to run. after i click on it, it does nothing except the windows message asking me to "ok" access to it.

Please help :)

LunaGore

Hello, new here and trying to get this setup. When i unzipped snip, i get the .exe file and double click it to run. after i click on it, it does nothing except the windows message asking me to "ok" access to it.

Please help :)

The icon should be in your system tray and you can edit it from there.

Berrish

Hello everyone! I just created a account here to tell you that i found a version of Spotify that works with Snip 100%

i'm a streamer as well. And Snip was a really good program, simple and easy.

If anyone wants the version + the files. I will upload them on request.

EDIT: I wont be home for 3 days.

Thanks

Reactions: Ege