Resource icon

Free Now Playing Display (via Last.FM) 2020-02-04

Xaymar

Xaymar submitted a new resource:

Now Playing Display (via Last.FM) - Stylish and easy to use "Now Playing" display for your stream!

Upgrade your stream quality with a stylish and modern "Now Playing" display! With this you can replace your text based "Now Playing" display with a slightly more styled up text based "Now Playing" display - and for free with just standard OBS Studio. All you need is a Last.FM account and a player with Last.FM integration (like Spotify), and a streaming software like OBS Studio with a Browser Source.

As you can see, it is fully animated. It hides itself if...

Read more about this resource...

Jujc12

very interesting, pity that it is not working. I tried everything here to make it work, I could make a video tutorial explaining it better. Not even the site is working

Xaymar

I put everything right but it only appears now playing once when I put the link with my id

Do you have a Player with Last.FM integration? If not, or the song you are playing does not yet have a Last.FM entry, it will not show up.

WhyLose

Is there any way I can replace the Last.FM star if they don't have the album art please?

I have the album art for all tracks and it's just a shame not to display it.

Xaymar

Is there any way I can replace the Last.FM star if they don't have the album art please?

I have the album art for all tracks and it's just a shame not to display it.

In theory you can add a hook in the javascript itself, since all I do is evaluate the reply from Last.FM. But aside from that, your only option is to get that album/track art to Last.FM

WhyLose

In theory you can add a hook in the javascript itself, since all I do is evaluate the reply from Last.FM. But aside from that, your only option is to get that album/track art to Last.FM
Thanks. I'll send it to them.

Last edited: